Terms And Conditions
Reservation and Payment
- A non-refundable Deposit of $1000.00 per Person will be required at the time of booking. To insure your Reservation,
- Final payment will be due 60 days prior to Tour start. Bookings made within 60 and 31 days preceding Tour start will require final payment 30 days prior to the start of the Tour. Bookings made within 30 days of Tour start, will require full and final payment immediately upon booking. It is the responsibility of the traveler (or agent) to determine that final payment reaches us on time. No booking will be considered until final deposit is received by the Tour Operator. Payments are to be made via Bank Transfer. Any fees charged, will be the responsibility of the sender. Please inquire about this before you make your bank transaction.
- The listing is valid for the whole year except for the Christmas, New Year and Easter period.
- Please note that this fee may be subject to changes.
- Communicates to our customers in advance in the event of a tax increase by the Egyptian state.
- A valid passport is required for entry into Egypt.
- Children from 0 to 2 years old free travel.
- Children from 2 years to 6 years 25% of the total cost of the trip.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old, payment of 50% of the total cost of the trip.
- Possibility of single or triple room on request.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Due to high preparation costs, Cancellations must be received in writing within 60 days of travel date. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to departure will have a penalty of $500 per Person; those received between 30 and 25 days will have a penalty of 50% of the full cost per Person; those received between 25 and 20 days will have a penalty of 75% per Person. Cancellations received 20 days or less before departure will receive no refund. No refund will be made for transfers, city tours or any other services (including meals, accommodations or transportation) voluntarily not taken.
- This Itinerary is subject to changes in order to adapt to possible alterations in domestic flight times or other unforeseen circumstances. The content will remain the same, barring any unanticipated complications, and will include many delightful “extras” and surprises.
- We recommend that all participants obtain Travel Insurance. Travel Insured International offers insurance for trip cost, trip cancellation & interruption, and pays for loss due to unforeseen circumstance, death, injury, or illness to you or a member of your family. It also includes coverage for missed connections due to weather, pays for lost deposits due to the financial default of the airline, the tour operator, or cruise line. It pays for baggage delays, travel delays, medical expenses and emergency assistance.
Waiver of Responsibility
- By signing up to the Tour you agree to our Terms, Deposit Conditions and Waiver.
- Saba Tours & its agents and our Tour Facilitators have worked diligently to make all of the arrangements for our journey together in Egypt. However, Saba Tours & its agents and our Tour Facilitators will not be held liable for delays, theft, damage, injury, or any other irregularities that may occur during the course of the journey. We will not be held liable for any changes or delays in airline schedules or missed connections; injury, loss, or damage to persons or property; additional expenses resulting from changes in exchange rates, tariffs, or itinerary; any transportation issues or problems with vehicles utilized on the tour; additional expenses incurred due to illness, weather conditions, protests, war, terrorism, quarantine, or other causes; and losses due to cancellations not subject to our Terms and Conditions.